- Holds themselves and the team to the highest standards
- Can open and close the store appropriately and efficiently
- Is gracious always
- Understands what immaculately clean looks like, does it, and can teach it
- Is a leader in the kitchen while the Community Leader is on the floor
- Leads the store and is on the floor, interacting with guests, and living the model while the Community Leader is off
- Submits the food and paper orders
- Understands and can assist with inventory
- Understands how to manage labor and creates the weekly schedule accordingly
- Understands how to manage cost of goods
- Knows how to handle a health inspection
- Assist the Community Leader with interviewing and hiring decisions, as well as performance conversations
- Know every position in kitchen well enough to be able to train new team members
- Help develop the next level of leadership
- Looking for leaders who want to grow within Maple Street but are not above washing dishes!
- 1 year minimum in Leadership/Leading Teams in any capacity
- Calm in the storm
- Organized/Strong time management
- Understands the difference between leading and managing
- Ability to become Food Manager Certified
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be on feet for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to work around loud noises and in a fast-paced environment
- Can work weekends and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
- Weekly Pay
- Evenings off, except in the case of a special event (Normal hours 6am-4pm)
- Free Meals
- Lots of opportunity for growth!
- Paid Time Off
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)