- Holds themselves and the team to the highest standards
- Can open and close the store appropriately and efficiently
- Is gracious always
- Understands what immaculately clean looks like, does it, and can teach it
- Is a leader in the kitchen while the Community Leader is on the floor
- Leads the store and is on the floor, interacting with guests, and living the model while the Community Leader is off
- Submits the food and paper orders
- Understands and can assist with inventory
- Understands how to manage labor and creates the weekly schedule accordingly
- Understands how to manage cost of goods
- Knows how to handle a health inspection
- Assist the Community Leader with interviewing and hiring decisions, as well as performance conversations
- Know every position in kitchen well enough to be able to train new team members
- Help develop the next level of leadership
- Looking for leaders who want to grow within Maple Street but are not above washing dishes!
- 1 year minimum in Leadership/Leading Teams in any capacity
- Calm in the storm
- Organized/Strong time management
- Understands the difference between leading and managing
- Ability to become Food Manager Certified
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to be on feet for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to work around loud noises and in a fast-paced environment
- Can work weekends and holidays
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees
- Weekly Pay
- Evenings off, except in the case of a special event (Normal hours 6am-4pm)
- Free Meals
- Lots of opportunity for growth!
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Company Website: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)