Maple Street Biscuit Company is a fast-casual breakfast and lunch restaurant with a mission to Help People, Serve Others, and Be a Part of the Community. We operate on four core principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist Made Consistently, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean Stores, and Sustainable Business.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Biscuit maker to join our family! The Lead Biscuit at Maple Street is responsible for ensuring we are selling our fresh and flaky biscuits every day while keeping our kitchen clean. Biscuit is in our name, so this person is vital in ensuring our guests have a great Maple Street experience.
- The Lead Biscuit will make both our signature biscuits and our cinnamon biscuits. They will ensure quality control by properly measuring, baking, and rolling out biscuits to the Maple Street standards.
- The Lead Biscuit should take pride in their biscuits and always self-motivate to improve themselves in all the kitchen positions.
- In addition to making biscuits, the Lead Biscuit has the ability to multitask between helping the team in various position and keeping up with the daily dishes.
- This individual has to be comfortable with working full opening and closing shifts, at least 4 times a week.
- The Lead Biscuit must have excellent coaching skills and food safety knowledge to teach and ensure proper cleaning and sanitation practices.
The Lead Biscuit is a full-time position and will generally work between the hours of 6-3 (we close at 2pm everyday) Monday-Sunday, but this is subject to change based on the needs of the store or caterings. This person is responsible for hiring, training, and managing the tasks of the other Biscuit makers at the store.
- Coaching and development skills
- General baking knowledge
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently and manage their own tasks
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds
- Ability to be on feet for 6+ hours a day
- Food Manager certification
- Passion for the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maple Street Biscuit Company Mt Pleasant
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Company Website: maplestreetbiscuits.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)