- We promise to be a safe space, where you will never be yelled at or cursed at.
- We offer benefits to both full and part-time team members.
- We give you an opportunity to serve your community in a way you and the team feel passionate about.
- We care about our team members as people, not just job titles, and have an In It Together fund to help our team members when they need it.
- You will get paid every Friday.
- We house-make all our food, so you can be proud of what you are serving.
- We close at 2, so even if it takes a long time to close, you're still home for dinner.
- We have so many growth opportunities: we're growing fast throughout the Southeast and you can grow with us!
- Who doesn't love free food? When you work a shift, enjoy a meal on us.
- Our goal is to be the most inclusive place for both our guests and our teams. You will feel at home here.
- A great work environment with monthly team meetings. You may find our teams carving pumpkins, enjoying a baseball game, or sharing pizza and ice cream.
- A desire to learn. You could be making biscuits, greeting guests, making lattes, cooking our house-made food, working the grill, or cleaning dishes on any given day.
- Graciousness. We treat all people with gracious service and we expect the same of you.
- Dependability. Your team is counting on you to show up on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Sense of urgency. We want to get the food out to our guests in under 6 minutes, so we like to see some hustle.
- Ability to work weekends- these are our busiest days where we get to meet more of our community, so it takes a bigger team to care for them well.
Somos un empleador con igualdad de oportunidades y todos los candidatos calificados recibirán consideración por el empleo sin distinción de raza, color, religión, sexo, origen nacional, estado de discapacidad, estado de veterano protegido o cualquier otra característica protegida por la ley.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Página Web de la Compañía: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)