- We promise to be a safe space, where you will never be yelled at or cursed at.
- We offer benefits to both full and part-time team members.
- We give you an opportunity to serve your community in a way you and the team feel passionate about.
- We care about our team members as people, not just job titles, and have an In It Together fund to help our team members when they need it.
- You will get paid every Friday.
- We house-make all our food, so you can be proud of what you are serving.
- We close at 2, so even if it takes a long time to close, you're still home for dinner.
- We have so many growth opportunities: we're growing fast throughout the Southeast and you can grow with us!
- Who doesn't love free food? When you work a shift, enjoy a meal on us.
- Our goal is to be the most inclusive place for both our guests and our teams. You will feel at home here.
- A great work environment with monthly team meetings. You may find our teams carving pumpkins, enjoying a baseball game, or sharing pizza and ice cream.
- A desire to learn. You could be making biscuits, greeting guests, making lattes, cooking our house-made food, working the grill, or cleaning dishes on any given day.
- Graciousness. We treat all people with gracious service and we expect the same of you.
- Dependability. Your team is counting on you to show up on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Sense of urgency. We want to get the food out to our guests in under 6 minutes, so we like to see some hustle.
- Ability to work weekends- these are our busiest days where we get to meet more of our community, so it takes a bigger team to care for them well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Company Website: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)