Maple Street Biscuit Company is a fast casual breakfast and lunch restaurant with a mission to Help People, Serve Others, and Be a Part of the Community. No restaurant experience needed; as we are looking for people who want to learn and grow, will work hard, and have a servant heart! We are looking for team members (both full time & part time) to join our family!
What can you expect from a job at Maple Street?
- You'll stay very busy
- You'll almost never work evenings and normal hours are mostly 6am-3pm (We only open evenings for special events)
- You will join a family, not just a group of co-workers
- You will serve graciously
- You will be a team player
- You will help keep the store immaculately clean
- You can grow with the company into leadership positions
We call everyone that works for us "Team Members," because we believe you're more than just an employee. You're a vital part of our team. Team members will get crossed trained from 4-7 of the following positions...
- Biscuit - Learn a skill you can use for life - making our flaky, buttery biscuits from scratch
- Make - Make all of our amazing made from scratch food, like sausage gravy and apple butter
- Ambassador - More than just a cashier, our Ambassadors greet our guests, walks them through the Maple Street experience, and takes their order
- Coffee/Barista - We believe there's never enough coffee!
- Grill/Fry - Keep us going with hand breaded goat cheese and eggs of all kinds.
- Deli - You'll plate our comfort food with a modern twist quickly and accurately. The guests depend on you!
- Clean - Washing dishes isn't a thankless role at Maple Street - it's one of the most important roles on the team.
What are we looking for?
Dependable, hard workers who want to help us live out our mission. We are a smoke free environment and do not offer "smoke breaks". We also make two promises: This will be a safe space, where you will never get yelled at or cursed at (and we ask you to promise the same) and you will always go home tired.
- Benefits are offered for full-time team members.
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day (Sat or Sun).
- Looking for leaders who want to grow within Maple Street but are not above washing dishes!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Company Website: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)