Maple Street Biscuit Company is a fast casual breakfast and lunch restaurant. We have a mission to help people, serve others, and be a part of the community. We operate on 4 core principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist Made Consistently, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. Maple Street is hiring a Comfort Food Specialist! This person will take ownership of our first principle, Comfort Food with a Modern Twist. They are responsible for:
- Managing the accuracy of our recipes via FusionPrep
- Working with Chief People Officer and District Mission Trainers to create online training for Grace, our Learning Management System
- Working with the sourcing team to ensure we are using the best products at the best price
- Maintaining knowledge of food cost of each menu item
- Creating limited time offerings
- Creating and managing roll-out plan for any new menu items
- Managing field tests of any menu changes
- Managing menu printing with Printing Expressions
- Conducting training with District Mission Trainers, Field Trainers, and Mission Manager Coaches to ensure they all know what to look for in store tastings
The Comfort Food Specialist will be the point person for all menu and recipe questions from stores and family support team.
- Must be able to eat/drink all Maple Street Biscuit Company menu items
- Restaurant experience, preferably in a fast casual environment and with housemade items
- Knows or can learn every position in the Maple Street kitchen
- Has a passion for food
- Must be able to travel periodically
- Must be Food Manager Certified or have the ability to get Food Manager Certified within the first 30 days of employment
- Experience creating recipes preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Maple Street Biscuit Company
Maple Street Biscuit Company has a mission: Help people, serve others, be a part of the community. We are a group of community stores led by Community Leaders. We have four guiding principles: Comfort Food with a Modern Twist, Gracious Service, Immaculately Clean, and Sustainable Business. It’s important that you know that, because we aren’t interested in people looking for a “job.” We want people that identify with our mission and principles to join our family.
Company Website: www.maplestreetbiscuits.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)